Sunday, December 26, 2010

US Pizza : Find your American flavours here!

If you pass by Nagore Road, it is impossible for you not to see this big red US Pizza. If I'm not mistaken, there is another branch of US Pizza situated at Island Glades. US Pizza is having Tuesdays promotion where everything is way much cheaper in pairs.

I have never seen FoodMice giving out US Pizza voucher as well as anybody reviewing about this restaurant. Hence I was worried whether the waiters are aware of this voucher. Out of my expectation, the friendly waitress knew about it once she saw the voucher.

The restaurant is not huge, but small enough to cater customers. Look at the sign, if you want to go Sunset Boulevard, just go upstairs. I wonder will you reach the Sunset Boulevard...?
While waiting for the pizza meal, I found that there are lots of car plates in the restaurant. I wish to have these as the decorations in my house.

The roof and the floor, in the heritage building. Never ever find these in modern style building anymore.I think the lamps are alike to those in old days.

That's my New Yorker! The original New Yorker comes with beef, however the waitress said that it is switchable to chicken. Hence, I had my Chicken New Yorker! I did not know whether it taste the same as the one in New York, but I can tell you that it was scrumptious! Hot from the oven!

The 6 pieces of New York Wings were more than enough. The taste was delightful and the wings were 100% cooked.

Two American Ice Tea to quench the thirst during hot day.

Mushroom soup is a must to accompany the pizza. Thumbs up for the mushroom soup. It was so hot when served. I like the rich texture of the soup.
The garlic bread look so funny to be placed like this. Are they serving the same way in US for the garlic bread ? It is called Crazi Garlic Twist. See the word 'twist' ? Get the meaning?

Just before I left, saw these Chinese words on the doors. It is kinda rare to find Chinese words in western-oriented restaurant.
I am strongly recommending US Pizza to all friends who love to eat Pizza. Trust me, it is comparable to the Pizza Hut or Domino's, perhaps even better!

A thousand thanks to FoodMice and US Pizza for the opportunity given. I would come over again for another pizza hunting!

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails