Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Ryoma Japanese Restaurant reviewed by Yu Hang

 Check http://bit.ly/9SUjkS for more info on Ryoma Japanese Restaurant

Here’s the review of Ryoma Japanese Restaurant. It was very nice Japanese Restaurant. With the ambience, decorations, seating place, music, and even meal … everything was just right! There are 2 different seating places inside. You can choose to sit inside the ‘BOX’ or the usual table+chair. There was a kimono-dressed waitress welcoming me once I stepped into the restaurant.  Lovely smile made me feeling great. I handed the voucher to a lady at the cashier counter.  She seemed to be unsure of the validity of this voucher and walked to the back for confirmation. Was the voucher being rejected? Of course Nopss …. Thanks to FoodMice.

Was served with green tea initially. I preferred the cold one after a hot day. After waiting for a while, the dishes coming….. Yeah, yum yum! Without much elaboration, look at the photo as shown.


The food was fine overall. Nice texture, fresh ingredients, I guess these are what Japanese meal emphasize. Don’t ask me whether Ryoma or Sushi King is better, I have no idea because I’m not a fan of Japanese Food. So I have no comment and don’t know how to compare. The portion of the food is just right for 2 people. Of course with the voucher given by FoodMice, you won’t need to order further.

I saw family/friends gathering when I dined in. I guess Ryoma is quite famous in Penang huh! Maybe you can consider coming over for gathering too. I like the environment. It is kinda romantic for a couple dating, well this is just purely my opinion.

Will I recommend this restaurant to you? Yes, of course! Dear all, next time try to win this Ryoma Restaurant from FoodMice as it’s worth so. It is quite obvious after passing the Caltex station when you come from the Gurney. Come over and you’ll know what I’m talking about. Thank you Foodmice for the voucher given!

 

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails